Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Father's day this year was slightly special. Apart from waking up post Saturday night with BFC, Bf and BH with a HUGE headache, BH and I decided to take our dad's out for makan. At first the plan was high-tea with my folks, then dinner with his. But my mum suggested why not kill two birds with one stone? Thinking she was right and that both BH and I need to cut down on eating, all six of us headed to some hotel nearby lah.



This was the first time BH's folks and mine got together for a meal. BH and I had been thinking and planning for a while, how, when and for what occasion to get everyone together and so finally it happened lah.



The food was not that great, new hotel, poor organisation and all. But the company was good. It was very nice to see the four of them getting along, laughing, joking and generally having a good time. Both our dads were happy as were our mums. Hmmm...promising.

No comments: