Tuesday, June 26, 2007

10 parts Step 4 parts Combat...

.........Equals a very tired me.....

Traffic on the federal highway was terrible yesterday...well, more terrible than usual, its always at a crawl. But since BH and I decided to hit Axis, stuck with it lar. I wanted to go for BS, he wanted to try finishing an entire RPM class.

BS was great, had Diha as a kaki again last night. This time around, Jeremy wasn't on stage, so less holy water sprinkled on us in front. Nevertheless, Serena did a good job again last night. Had a great work out and am still loving the music. Mostly remixes, my favourites being New Sensation, the warm up and a remake of Why, Why Tell me Why in English, an old Anita Mui track, damn syok for party track.

Dunno what it is about step, at the end and until the next day, my legs and bum would hurt. Though I walked out of class tired, BH said I didn't sweat enough. Plus, he didn't make it to class, no more bikes it seems. Hence the 4 parts Combat.

And, it was Shades class..so we decided to hang around for 4 tracks. BH's theory about alternating instructors is valid, different styles, different feel, different mood makes it interesting. Shades being Shades, always puts a smile on my face as there's always a witty joke thrown in. His technique has gotten better over the years, and dude, your kata's now very nice lar. I guess he didn't become Head Teacher for nothing.

But I still don't like the release. Just don't feel it at all. Can't wait till they start mixing tracks...hehehe.

In attendance were several people I haven't seen in a while, mostly people from a forum that seem to have somewhat disappeared. Two have taken up Combat training, hopefully will be able to put it to good use. It would be nice to see new faces.

Still aching from yesterday...but it feels good.

No comments: