Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm getting Married!!!

Yea, no big news anymore lar..but heck...I'm getting married!!! It's HUGE thing...simple piece of blue letter but it's a huge step. Just the other day, BH asked me to buy him a shirt..and suddenly I realised that after all this, with that ring on my finger, I'm gonna have to look after another person in my life, my husband. Being the ever pampered sole daughter of a loving couple, all I ever had to think about for the last 30 odd years is ME...and now..must take care of BH..

Don't get me wrong, I love BH, with all my heart and soul, I just never imagined myself in this role of wife...hehehehe. But I'm not really quivering at the thought of my new responsibilities, cos I think, I might just like it. Hmm, having to look out for another person, making sure he has his clothes, he has his makan and he is is happy, sounds like a lot of fun. Of course BH does the same for me lar, and so it's even more fun!

Yup, I'm getting married...now can anyone tell me where I can enrol for cooking classes for dummies? Especially ones who can burn water?

6 comments:

Bernsy said...

Its quite unfair that you have a Guinness Ad on your nuffnang, and i don't.. hehehehe....

TTB said...

psstt... special delivery? Just kidding! Who says husband cannot cook for wife instead ah? Right Bernsy? :P:P

fatboybakes said...

WAH, congratulations wor!!! both of you.

M@njAkid said...

Mrs Bh, actually u will learn in my BS class. hahahaha

Bernsy said...

Bel - I can cook, know how to cook, but don't have enuff practice.

FBB - hehe thanks thanks...

Anonymous said...

Thanks all!
Eh manja, learn what? How to make my err.. behind rounder? Firmer? Kekekeke....not a neccessity for cooking ler.
SC