Thursday, November 29, 2007

The ring

Well, we met up with Wendy, our ring designer last night. this time, she showed us something we both liked..something unique. It's definitely different from what you can buy from Poh Kong or any other jeweller. Unfortunately, it was still a wax model and so, Sunshine, we don't have any pictures of the rings yet. Rest assured, once the time is right, there will be pics on the blog...hehehe.

Today is another busy day...have to go pick up the sari. Was also supposed to pick up my dress from this designer who coincidentally has his boutique close to Wendy's. However, said designer is super busy, and my fitting has been pushed back again, to Saturday. Am crossing my fingers and hoping both outfits fit well and look good.

Have to go look for flowers too today. And tomorrow, tie shopping for BH..I'm sure there will be much more to do as well.

Suddenly life has gotten pretty busy...

2 comments:

M@njAkid said...

Happy for u two! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear..have been missing many weeks of step already, soooo busy man! Next time I see you, I'll be fat and breathless!