Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rumours...

Been wanting to post about this for a while now, but my thoughts have somewhat been been busy with all the wedding preps..oh, and facebooking ( c'mon people, scrabulous challenges still open..) Anyway, back to rumours.

I find it rather interesting the way rumours can change the way we feel and treat people. It's amazing how many female stalkers there are in the gym...it almost seems like any single female around the age of 30, who enjoys a particular class has been branded "crazed, deranged and stalking". And its really easy to believe such rumour, particularly if the rumour monger is someone we trust, hold high esteem for and popular. Reminds me of high school..but I guess this scenario plays out in every level of society, even at work. Oh and Shades, don't worry, you'll still have your stalker..BH will carry on ...after all, he's not female or single, so it really doesn't end for him.

Of course there are also other rumours flying about..something about making friends for their connections..but hey, wait a minute...that might not be a rumour after all. Many people do that, don't they...isn't that what happens in pubs and golf courses all over the world? Or have you heard about that cute guy in the gym, you know, the player..the one who just wants to have a good time? Wait a minute..I heard he's getting married..hmm...rumours.

Some rumours can be dangerous, though most are harmless enough. Trouble is, it's like a Medusa, rumours, chop one off and another one grows in it's place. I guess the best is to ignore...and when you hear someone go "Psst..have you heard"...well, listen but make your own judgements.

4 comments:

shades said...

Dunno whether to be happy or sad about BH stalking me....

Bernsy said...

it doesn't really matter, you just have to get used to it...muahahahaha

karynn said...

hey bernsy, u hav a rival now. apparently shades has another stalker... he's a friend of 1 of my mba-mates. just yum cha wt them the other day and found out dis guy was checking out my man's rear-end! wahahah! ;p

Anonymous said...

oh deary me... no wonder he is always looking at me in the locker room... he just didn't want me to check out his backs sides is it.. I always thought he wanted to show off his LONG....

err Lengthy....
armpit hairs...

WAKAKAKAKA !!!!