Monday, December 17, 2007

The memoirs of Mrs. Wong

A few people have asked, what it feels like, being married and all..a few have already started calling me by my married name...sounds a bit funny to me still, but I'm getting used to it! Hehehehe. Other than the fact that my left ring finger feels naked at the moment ( we sent our rings for minor adjustments yesterday), it's been good.

So far, I have inherited, overnight, another set of parents, a brother and sister in-law, a host of aunties and uncles and cousins, 2 nieces and a nephew. Can't wait to spoil the kids, they aren't mine, kekekeke ( evil laugh). It's gonna be fun being the nice aunt, who gives in to what the kids want.Hahahaha.

The downside is of course I no longer live with my folks, who must be missing me, though they do seem to be very busy of late. Oh well, it's an adventure, one I really am looking forward to.

No comments: