Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I wish I could blog but got no time larrr

Things are hitting full swing at the moment, cos it's only err 10 days to D-day. Yikes!

Really short of time and energy at the moment, cos Bh and I have been super busy running up and down with renovation and wedding prep. Oh boy...at times, it seems we've both lost our heads and are basically doing very accurate impersonations of headless chickens.

Thank God for faith and family and friends.

All I can hope and pray for is that everyone at least enjoys the show..and oo...I am soooooo looking forward to Lannngggg Kaaaaa Weeeeeeee!

( Oh, did I forget to mention that our Firefly flight from Subang had been cancelled? As of June 9th, although the ads say they fly from Subang to Langkawi, they don't. Route discontinued..our flight, got "upgraded" to a MAS one, from KLIA...Bh still trying to get them to reimburse travel expenses. Last I checked, KLIA is what 60 km from Subang? Next time, fly Air Asia man!!!!)

No comments: