Monday, July 07, 2008

Finally Back!!!

It's been three weeks since my last entry. In the last 3 weeks, Bh and I managed to miss Miracle, run helter- skelter around trying to finish up the house, manage our families and the church blessing. It's been busy..So, here's what happened, in a nutshell. Will try to get pics up and elaborate later.

It all started Tuesday, June 24th. Bh and I were supposed to move into our new home. Guess what? House not finished, in fact, FAR from it. We managed to move into the second room, with the rest of the house, including the master bedroom still a construction site. At least the lights were in!. Oh, no gas, ( yet) , but we had our fans, heater, pump and air cond in already. Did I forget to mention that our sofa and living room was still non existent?

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was pretty much a blur, with Bh trying to get the house done, and me, trying to get the wedding done! By Friday, ONE day before D-day, the house was NOT ready! In fact, it was in such a mess! The floor/windows and every exposed surface was covered in dust.So guess what the Bride and Groom did the night before the wedding? We cleaned up the place lar..till 3 am D-DAY!!!!! With the help of our driver aka one half of the contractors aka Bh's good friend, Edwin.

D-day dawned, with not enough sleep from a late night and all the excitement, Bh and I were still all smiles...Our photographer ( who also saw the state of our mess 4 days before, arrived on time). So, for pics..go here.

I thought D-day would be one heck of a loooong day, but to my amazement, I was having so much fun, time just flew by. There were hitches and glitches, but it was fun! No wonder people get married! Hehehehehe...

The rest of the story will proceed, like I said earlier, once the pics are up. So hang in there. And no, BH did NOt take pics of the food at our banquet!

3 comments:

Swee said...

Babe, You had real good pics taken!!

^^

SC said...

Thanks Carebear! Got more to come...hehehehe

TTB said...

How come I suddenly get email notification of new post but link to this? I was reading and thought, eh, how come so familiar one? Didn't know you went through the same "challenges" moving into new house in Australia. THEN i realize it's not a new post. Humph...