Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Change

Everything changes, nothing really stays the same..and so it shouldn't. Holding on and resisting is just futile, I guess one just has to go with the flow.

( phone call from unknown number)
Then
Me: What? WHo? Aiya..wrong number la! I'm not selling anything.

Now
Me: Yes, 3XX ,corner , negotiable, with balcony, facing pool, ya..ok?

( shopping in Carrefour)
Then
Aiya..must get coffee and cereal and get out! All done in 10 minutes.

Now
Hmm...I wonder if this tomato/asparagus/celery/canned stuff I can use..what should I cook? Oo...new cleaning detergent, cheaper somemore..wait, I think I need cereal and coffee and milk and ooo...tuna..oooo fresh lettuce...oooo...prawns look good today. It's an hour before I leave.

(at the pool)
Then
Eee...I sked..unexplainable fear of water..what if I drown? 2 feet also can drown, la! What more 4 feet? I just splash-splash can?

Now
Oooo...I wanna practice what I learnt the other day...yippeee....only 4 feet mah,heheheh..I can float!!!

( in the kitchen)
Then
Mum:Oi, get out! Don't get in my way la..I need to cook

Now
(MY OWN kitchen)
Me : Eh, sayang, what we cooking? Ok, need onion right? I chop up with garlic. Some more? Oo..must cut other things, hor? Eh, why not we add this/that into the dish?


Yea, change..it happens..

No comments: