Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wedding commentary intermission

Photo's not done, story cannot go up..so, I will bla-bla on nonsense and daily stuff until story/pics ready, ok?

It's 3.20 pm, on a Saturday...with no more patients for the day, I'm outta here. Yippppeeee!!!! Time to go play masak-masak with BH..hehehehe..

Those of you who wanna play masak-masak or minum-minum or throw me a (surprise) farewell party or help me warm my house...don't shy-shy, just tell me.. Call me/text me/ facebook me, comment here/ whatever...let me know, bisa di-atur,k?

Will accommodate even single party ( with or without noodle salad or any kind of food) , upon availability of drink. My house kering, then it's BYO, ok?

Those of you who want to come MULTIPLE times, most welcome to as well..again, no such thing as being uhm..SHY. Please, please don't wait for me to invite you, invite yourself..seriously.
Time is short people...get to it!

Now then..masak-masak today...hope I won't burn the water this time.

2 comments:

Kryptonite said...

Saw the photos on yr photog's blog. Happy people who are happy with each other. That's love, babe.

Noodles salad galore!

love,
faz

TTB said...

If self invite also MUST find an excuse no? I tot "house warming" would be a good one, no? hehe ;)