Friday, June 13, 2008

Dragon Unleashed in Desa Park City!

Remember when this happened? Yea well..just over a year after that incident, guess what happens? My Car kena bang again lar..ok, I'm exaggerating. The paint got scratched, on the bumper, by yet another woman..sigh..

It was about 9 plus pm, Bh needed cash..we had been to the apartment just to check on things. And guess what? Nothing was done..everything was just as we left it a few days ago, despite us rushing our contractor. Needless to say I was pissed and pretty upset. Eh, you try being a hormonal woman planning wedding,renovation, career change and busy work schedule at the same time and see? I bet you'd be emotional too, ok?

So there I was, in the car, waiting for Bh who had walked into the bank. And then I feel the car get raised and a thud. So I jumped out lar..and see this young chiku, had double parked her car, right onto my bumper!!! And best of all, she didn't even realise she'd hit my car. Talk about dumb..plus, it's DPC lar..there's like a foot of pedestrian walkway space from the parking lot onto the road, ok? And this girl..went straight into the bumper.

Apa lagi? Me with bad mood all..poor girl. Hell hath no fury like me when I'm upset. Bh came out to see his normally cool wife (under most situations) just blasting the poor girl. ( Poor and not so smart lar). All over a paint scratch. I now realise it wasn't that bad lar..but at that moment, huiyo!!! The fire dragon in me was let loose lah.

Even the security guard came to see what the commotion was about. I'm sure he was pretty glad I was screaming at the girl, cos he'd been spending his whole evening shoo-ing people who'd double parked..and you know what? There was ample parking available..just walking distance away. .a point the guard happily made as well.."A lot of parking lah!!" those were his words..

After much of me yelling..we finally decided to let the girl off until we get the damage evaluated. Small re-paint, would costs about 200 bucks. Thankfully she was the honest type and actually paid for the damages and at this very moment, Khar is being repainted..I bet she ( the young chiku) learned her lesson. Oh, and she just got her licence but was driving without a P..tsk,tsk.

And what about my contractor? Hmm.. after some noise from me, his new associate, a more responsible guy, has finally started on some work, with some good deadlines. This guy, who'd just joined like a week ago, suddenly found himself thrust into a project which was a mess and worse still, with a very,very upset client. But at least he's been reassuring..now all I can hope for is for the job to be done on time and for me NOT to unleash the dragon again!

No comments: