Thursday, June 05, 2008

Of BH

As many of you know, Bh and I actually met at the gym..which is why THE gym is using our faces on their website ( haha FBB..can't skip seeing us, now!!!). But of course, all this, him-me, how we met, how it ended up this way, everything, basically is , for lack of a better word, kismet.



See, when me met, I was in Cheras LM..anyone will tell you, that's miles from where I live. Why was I there? I was following my PT who left Cali for FF in LM..so yea, from being able to work out right where I work, I drove all the way to LM.



When we met, Bh was just recovering from a romantic setback..strangely enough, so was I. And, we'd both decided to hang the people who hurt us and move on..



The timing must have been right, the stars aligned..cos I stood, in combat class, right smack in BH's usual spot.



A smile turned into an exchange of numbers which turned into a date which turned into a relationship which turned into a marriage.



You know what else is cool? Wilson..yea, Wilson, the senior who's shoes I remember so well. You know why? Cos Wilson, was Bh's classmate in school. Wilson, was my senior in dental school and Wilson still has no freaking idea that BH and I got together..I'm sure he'd be mind boggled as to how it happened.



Plus, I went to Bh's school for sixth form..by then, he'd left for college, so we never met there. And you know what else? Bh's brother was classmates with two of my childhood friends brothers, his brother's friend is a patient, his boss knows my brother ( and they went to a rival school of ours) and Bh's surname is the same as my neighbours and my brother's in-laws.( though all not related).



So yea..kismet..or coincidence, small world, smaller town..heh.

5 comments:

Mervin Lee said...

Taken with a pinch of salt and sugar and spice... all is nice!!!

TTB said...

Destiny. It's amazing how things happened in two different worlds which eventually meant to unite two persons in those two different worlds into one. :)

shades said...

Eh, you didn't go to Leisure Mall to stalk me one meh? Geee....

Choobacca said...

Fuar meenachi, romantic story, can sell to FF and get another free year's worth of membership.

Maybe the notice boards wont be as boring as it is now with all the success stories of how a PT gave you life (by making the person slim in exchange for lots of money).

Normally after PT sessions, the weight magically creeps back up to your normal self again mostly.

I shall be very careful if I were to step into combat class the next time around. I wont get a date, probably a punch or a kick if I stood in someone else's spot.

SC said...

Anneh: Hahahaha...you have to stand in the RIGHT chick's spot lar..or have the RIGHT chick stand in your spot..

Shades: Don't lar jeles..Bh was/is the one stalking you, not me!

TTB: Yep..life's like a combat class..you never know who's place you're gonna stand in..

Merv: Salty, sweet and spicy..like tom yam