Monday, April 23, 2007

Me? Obese?

Yeah, thats what the body fat machine at LM said yesterday. After working out, BH decided to weigh himself, so I followed along. After his bout with dengue, he lost weight ( no surprises there). As for me, the machine claims I didn't gain nor lose, but my body fat was at 31% and according to their scale, I am OBESE.

Geez...I guess that makes anyone fatter than me...SEVERLY OBESE AND ABOUT TO DROP DEAD OF A HEART ATTACK AT ANY TIME!.

Yes, I'm mad. Yes, I'm upset...how can I be obese?

4 comments:

Bernsy said...

But u not obese, how can u be ??

fatboybakes said...

bernsy, glad to hear you've recovered from your dengue. how scary!!!

shanti, if you are obese, then 99% of the population including me, probably need one chair per buttock cheek lah.

SC said...

Eh, thats what that stupid machine in LM said mah...anyways, to celebrate BH & my new found obesity ( new found cos its new to us) we went for nasi lemak Mak Wanjor, followed by nasi lemak antarabangsa last night...
FAT CHICKS RULE

Bernsy said...

FBB,

I am recovering from dengue still. Can't do Combat yet, will cramp during warm up track ... wakakakaka.

SC,

yeah .. nasi lemak all the way....