Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Flu, The Whole Flu and Nothing But The Flu


There is no end to the flow running from my nose. You would look like this too if you have fluid running out of your nose and down your throat which causes a cough which keeps you awake at night. What started as a sore throat now a full blown flu.....minus the fever. Sniff,sniff....hack, hack...darn it! I wish I could just jam my suction up my nose and get all that stuff out!
The worse part of it is I still have to get to work tomorrow. Patients are not as patient with their dentist. Oh well, thank goodness for cross infection control. Unable to go to the gym either...sigh.....sniff, sniff, hack,hack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care and get well soon

SC said...

Thanks dear..today mc...will face hell tomorrow but at least am no longer with a leaky tap for a nose

Choobacca said...

Have you heard of nasal sprays?

I honestly thought the suction idea was better. Sluuuuurp!

Nice pic.

Anonymous said...

Shows how long you haven't checked my blog, huh, anneh?
SC