Monday, January 08, 2007

Too much information: a story of cheese and olive oil

FB had a news breaking story recently: FCI is currently single and looking...Wah! Expect to see women tripping over each other to get his attention? I hope not, because all the tripping is likely to occur in combat class and that would be bad. As it is, he already has a band of devotees...I mean "regulars" with the odd stalker or two thrown in. All happily combating away, eyes fixed on him instead of where they are supposed to be kicking and kicking the person next to them...normally a very annoyed ME! So this newsworthy piece of information to me, is not good.

Favourite Wookie decided to add flavour to the story by putting up a picture of EXTRA virgin olive oil....in reference to FB's pic of Kraft SINGLES cheese. I get the SINGLES bit, should I spell out the EXTRA VIRGIN bit? Hmmm....A simpler method of finding out would be to figure out if BH's housewarming gift was utilised by FCI...but then again, those could be mistaken for highly burst resistant balloons and hence used as such.

Don't think I can stomach ( literally as the gastritis is acting up again) the sight of doe eyed, heavily made up, attention seeking women who insists on throwing themselves at him. Shor...I mean vertically challenged that he is, they would be throwing themselves right in front, for fear he cannot see them. Thus blocking his visual ques and getting in my way. Think I'll skip FCI's classes for a bit, at least until someone else puts up another food picture on a blog declaring him...no longer SINGLE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So What !?? Well.. dun be too cocky .. u'll never know :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no wonder you went to Jack Wong's class today .. kekekeke... sure crowded one your FCI's class. But then to be sure lets ask our friends who attended his class, see got any different or not.

Anonymous said...

u have a lot of angst?

SC said...

Silly me, thought since its my blog I can carry on with all my angst and cockiness...oh well. But then,people who advertise themselves really shouldn't be upset about added publicity from said advert...esp if it involves pictures and helps the cause.