Monday, November 30, 2009

The weight gain

4 kilo's, thats how much weight I've gained. My tummy is no longer flat (the six pack loooooong gone lah), my bum is wider, my legs, chunkier. In fact, my belly is round, almost like a mini beer belly. And I now have a hint of a muffin top.

But, am I worried? Am I flabbergasted? Nope. Why? Because my body is doing exactly what it's supposed to and BH loves the curves anyway. ( Not that he has the freedom to complain). See, its all normal for a 13 week pregnancy. Yup! BH and I have a tiny little kid growing in my belly. Our lifetime commitment, half BH, half me, 100% ours and suku indian.

We count everyday as a blessing to have the little one! And its time to feed me...cos I'M HUNGRY!!!!

4 comments:

TTB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hungry is good meaning you will be eating well :). Can't wait to see little SC/Bernsy

Anonymous said...

hey doc... prema here....
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz
devi will be delivering this month..
so happy for u n mr wong....
take care...

SC said...

Thanks Bel & Prema..Whoa..Devi overtook me..hehehehe

Swee said...

Congrats!!!! Though I am a little slow in getting to know this news! but still congrats to u and BH!! Take good care! :)