Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm so excited...

and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...heh! Gimme a break, first kid, sure excited lah.

In 3 weeks: We celebrate Christmas and maybe a new home. In the midst of trying to move. Rent's going up, we gotta move out..

In 1 month: We get to see the little one at 17 weeks...;) Hopefully not sleeping this time. But being BH's child, probably will be.

In 2 months: Flying to Perth for second most important exam of life. Excited and worried about this one..gonna be HUGE by then. Can I even fit into the operators chair? I bet the belly would end up bumping into the patients head..hehehe

In 3 months: Home for CNY!!!!!!! Can't wait to see my good friends, Mr. Char Siew, Mr. Chicken Rice, Mr. Banana leaf Rice and Ms. Nasi Lemak..oh, and you other flers whom I count as friends lah.

In 4 months: Back at work? Can't think that far ahead...heh.

Right now: Feeling like a whale, apparently the kid is only 6 cm long, but there's massive space to roam in there man. Enough to do laps even... Runny nose still bugging me. Not allowed meds for this. Have to just bare with it lor....

No comments: