Monday, November 02, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It's finally happened, after a year of being here. My clothes don't fit anymore. My jeans and most of my pants can't zip up.Too tight! My summer dresses which I brought back from KL, can't fit pass my urm...chest. Geez...I've gone fat.Flabby arms, wobbly tummy, jiggly bum...you name it, I got it!

Had to get some spring cleaning done..into storage the clothes have gone. Perhaps someday they will see the light of day again. There's always hope. What to do? Food here is good, classes, not so much. Too busy to work out, too sick(excuse) to as well..

Oh well,gives me a real good reason to shop! Weeeeee.......

Spring's been bad, with that horrid cold that as not gone away...sigh. On the bright side, my pandan chiffon cake finally worked out ok. Hence the weight gain also la.Baking experiments. On hindsight, BH is bearing the brunt of my baking, he finishes it off most the time! Needless to say, we have both been urm...sihat walafiat..

Gonna be a fat lady soon, but this fat lady ain't singing any final songs.

Spring cleaning...now to clean up the abode before the parental units arrive...and hope I don't look too shocking then!

2 comments:

Choobacca said...

meenachi, long time no visit your brogsite see one update from you, I wanna see some fotos, not of yourself but of the cakes you bake.

hope BH is also sihat wal-al-fat.
ERm I mean fiat. Hahaha.

SC said...

Foto takde ler...cakes don't look as good as Bel's.
BH SIHAT...
Meenachi