Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time..

It is now 4.13 pm, on a working day, with no patient...that means, it's time to blog! Having left the blog idle for a good while, it's time to start typing on the olde keyboard again, don't you think?

It seems almost inevitable for almost anyone who decides to sign up with blogger or wordpress or whatever. You lose interest and blog less until eventually you blog no more.(Oi Shades, what happened????)

Unless of course you are one of those super-duper- always-got-stuff-to-say-people-who-just-can't-shut-up-and-have-to-blog-like-every-day-kinda-person la. Well, I tend to blog when I want to....emotional=me ;) Even more so now..the weight gain has caused a flurry of hormones..or maybe its the other way round? Either way..I'm either emotionless or full or emotion. Heh.And I blog WHEN I WANT TO.;)

Anyways, ain't got no pictures, cos the nice ones went "missing" and the food ones aren't nice. Am not nor will ever post pictures of fat me unless I have to under duress, which is most likely never. So sorry, no pics...unless my emotions decide otherwise. See what I mean?I'm hot and cold at the same time.

Have not been sleeping well lately either..funny dreams with Japanese anime characters don't help. Neither does 34 degree DRY heat, a stuffed nose, indigestion and the need to pee 10 million times a night. My body is no longer mine. It now has a mind(and emotions) of its own. All I can do is sit back and deal with it..oh and try to get back to the gym of course. That might help, hopefully. But I'm just soooo freaking tired all the time ( and lazy). Change...it is also time to change

No comments: