Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The virgin post

This the my first time EVER blogging...yeay! After reading other people's whilst being bored waiting for patients, have finally decided to set up my very own blog. As the title implies, this is not about wanting other people to read, its not about sharing any kind of opinion, its just about documenting the things that make or break my day. So, if you're THAT bored and am reading this, please, be my guest. If I can entertain in any way...excellent! But if not, ...SO WHAT???
As for today, it pays to have friends, especially those who can come up with excellent titles for a blogspot and those who refer celebrity patients over. It can be a pain with the rich and famous, but thankfully this celeb, was downright down to earth and very, very nice....albeit her now famous role as a pontianak...no shrieking occured throughout the treatment. Its just one of those busy days with double bookings and chaos, but I survived! Well, almost, for the day isn't quite over, now is it?
As for friends with enough brains for titles ( and codes)....thanks babe! Now I'm officially off and blogging!

4 comments:

Bernsy said...

wow , finally u got your own blog. Congratulations.. :D

muakz

YOU! said...

WOW!!! Finally a blog from SC! :p remember to update otherwise FBB will come haunt you... hehehe

SC said...

Yeay! People actually read my blog!

PickYin said...

SO WHAT!!!!!

* wipes leaking nose *

will post comments with more substance once brain starts to work again...