Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive!

Yea, it's been a while since I actually accessed the blog. Sorry ler..things are busy. Heck, I now wake up at 6, then by 7 it's off to work. This week, it's a two hour drive to work. I'm in a rural clinic..so...I get back by 6, which is also a two hour journey back.

It's not so bad. On normal days, it's only an hour to get to and from work. Plus, there's no jam..I'm going the opposite direction of traffic,heh.

Must get car soon..and find a more permanent place to call home. Currently living with Bern's cousins and 3 dogs..it's nice, but we both miss our own space.

Melbourne is interesting..especially Phahran..hehe. The weather is still like a woman on pms. It was 28 yesterday and its 19 today..sigh..

Oh well..back to work!!!!

8 comments:

RPMnut said...

Get a car.
Get a BIG car.
Get a Holden Statesman :D
Enough space to live in if you're ever homeless :P hur hur

Choobacca said...

Meenachi, if my gigi sakit you not close anymore, so how? Kenot go ayoyo kadavele and hope the pain would go away.

Miss you and bernz lots.

Choobacca said...

And please tell your husband to update his blogsite, dah lama still on cosmic bowl, it either means he does not have internet access, or got no time to blog, or melbourne got no nice food to eat so no stories to tell.

Amacam dei?

SC said...

Sorry lar Anneh, we are still living with relatives, too busy looking for a place to rent and for a new bed..he now sleeps on the floor, on a futon and me, on the single bed, ok?
Sakit gigi..go see your friend the diver la?
Nut: Statesman is a fuel guzzler and not very easy to handle lar..It's RAV4 for me!!!

I miss everyone back home..;(

TTB said...

We miss you loads too!! I've not been to a single party since you left. No one organize party haha :P

shades said...

Hi hi...

What's your email now?

SanthiWong said...

Wei, the same as before la..
shanticombat@gmail.com.

Sorry ler Bel, the party train has left the country..hehehehe. Eddie "misses" us too, as I'm sure Gobi does as well.

Mervin Lee said...

OOOOI!!!! U still no blogging yet ah? Why? No EAT rice aaah?