Monday, December 15, 2008

Because Mervin made me.

Yes Merv,have not been blogging. Cannot lar, house no internet. Things here moving sooooo slowly..just to get a fixed phone line is taking ages! (Thanks Telstra). So, I'm now at work, doing what I'm not supposed to..blog! Cis..patient here somemore.

Anyway, we finally found a place to rent for the moment, with one extra room, so anyone who doesn't mind a small palce is ever welcome. Merv, Ben wants to meet you..

Went to an asian grocer yesterday and just went apeshit. Bought like 88 bucks of dried stuff for tong sui/ soups..oh well.

Ok, my patient's gonna lose it soon if I don't see him, so.. Until someone else tells me too..see ya!

5 comments:

RPMnut said...

"Apeshit" is a trademarked term of HRH Nut.

License fee required, thank you very much :P hur hur

Oh, and so is "hur hur" :P

Choobacca said...

meenachi, finally some news. your old place just sent me a reminder to go visit them, have procrastinated about the appointment thingy, will go lar when I get new dental allocation for next year. (only 2 weeks away come to think of it).

shades said...

finally....

Eh, any updates on the march trip back to Msia?

SC said...

Nut; So sue me! MMuahahahahaha
Anneh: Go, just don't see Jeevan, please.
Shades: Trying to persuade BH to go back lar..

Mervin Lee said...

Hello hello... happy new year, Merry Christmas...

so hope u hv settled there.. Ya.. although their service is excellent, but it's like u said: Things are slow...

Hope u'll be well rested after the holidays and work hard... :) I will teach u some nice tong sui recipe... :D


Muuuaaaccckksss.. say hi to Bern for me ok..


Merv