Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dong Cheng!

It's that time of year again! Soon it will be unbelievably hot, dry and uncomfortable....but the streets will be empty. So empty, you could have a showdown in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad building at noon and you might even see tumble weed. Yep, Chinese New Year is coming!!!!!! Another week and a half and 2 kilos to go till the big day. Hope I can squeeze into my mucho tight dress. BH thinks I look good in it, my mum thinks I can hardly breathe in it. I think I need to lose some tummy.

Its been wonderful so far, all this weight gain. Yea, I complain, but the weight gain was for happy reasons and I am now beginning to appreciate ME, CURVES AND ALL. At least now when I hear Fat Bottomed Girls, I know what they're talking about! Plus I look less like a plank, i.e flat. However, being the complainer that I am ( I'll admit this as a fact)...I'm still gonna have to lose just a wee bit more. Maybe not 2 kilo's lar, but just a bit off my tummy and my behind will do. Wishful thinking? I hope not. But it will be tough, cos' BH is out of town and somehow when he's not around, I can't drag myself to the gym...just feel too lazy. The power of BH.

Will drag myself tomorrow.

No comments: