Monday, July 13, 2009

Guess who's coming home?

Number one on my wish list for 2009 is come back for a visit, so...

I thought initially I'd be back in December, but since the flights then are expensive and we will probably be in the midst of moving, have decided to come back in August!!!! Flights cheaper, sales on, and I miss everyone! And the food of course..so..

Back on the 21st till the 28th,can't wait to hit online pub, so kudikarans, you know where to find me..I so need a facial, decent haircut , new threds, new phone..gonna come back with an empty bag (except for Pods for Nut and a bottle for the drunkards) and happily fill it up for the trip back! Yipppeee!

5 comments:

shades said...

Great... I do theme class for you in IOI!

SC said...

Ooo...I'm so honoured, just for you, I'll drive all the way from Kepong..when ah?

shades said...

Err... Mon morning good for you? 24 Aug?

RPMnut said...

If you have the space in your luggage, a nice 6ft tall Aussiebum would be nice too :P hur hur

Swee said...

hey hey!! happy coming home.. :))

p/s: maybe you have even more space to squeeze in another aussiebum after nut's? :P hehe