Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas in July

Winter here is in July, but unlike what we normally associate with winter, ie snow, Christmas, dead dry trees, we have something different.

It's not bitterly cold and we actually have plants blooming in winter! No snow down here, but tonnes of it up in the mountains. No eggnog or Christmas turkeys, but we do have toy sales ..and its not just for the kids.


Stuff we bought for the kids, ie drum set for nephew, beads for nieces, magic fabric for err...the kid called wendikaa, uno spin for the kids who play twister, who somehow end up being thrown into pools.For ourselves, well...

BH busy with is PS3.....


And me... with my new toy...my brand spanking new apple green stand mixer from Kitcen Aid..complete wit the rotor slicer and extra stainless steel bowl. What does one make with a green mixer?


Why green pandan chiffon cake of course!!!! Yes, I've turned domestic...Merry Christmas in July!!!

1 comment:

Mervin Lee said...

wooooohhhhh~ kitchen aid aah... u know how expensive it is in KL? so nice ur mixer.... :) aaah.. good I can bake when I come over la!