Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sweet like chocolate

Been so busy lately doing an average of 3 root canals a day, mostly molars with 3 or 4 fine long canals.So finally decided to take a break and headed off to 128 Faubourg ( Sothys) for a facial. This wasn't any ordinary facial though, it was a chocolate one.
Sothys facials have so far been great, the therapist knowing just the right amount of pressure to use, the steamer not to hot /wet and the extractions tolerable. Plus the back massage ...very nice!!! But this chocolate facial is seasonal, so I decided to give it a try. They use a chocolate mixture to mask, and the choc is supposed to be an antioxidant. It smelt like really good Belgian chocolate and that really must have relaxed me, cos I dozed off. The only downside is that it increased my craving for chocolate and hence I rushed off to Haagen Dazs and bought a pint of choc ice-cream.
Overall, great way to relax...but my back still hurts from work...off for a massage today. This one will hurt, but should make me feel better after ;)

No comments: