Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Diner Dash 3 : Flo on the go


Recently, my life has been busy, akin Diner Dash, a game by PlayFirst and Yahoo!. The latest version being DD3 : Flo on the go. In this game, you take on the character of Flo, a waitress who has to seat, take order, serve and then clear tables of diners. Also, she has to deal with people, all sorts, from bookworms to babies. And when its done too slowly, the diners get upset, their heads fume and eventually they will leave.

Suffice to say, Flo has a very stressful job. In fact, playing said game is stressful. I really dunno why I do it, since I'm just as stressed and as busy as Flo at work. Perhaps I can empathise with her, since I face the same situation, with patients in the place of diners. So if you wanna know what it feels like in my shoes, click on the link, go ahead, I dare you....try the endless shift version, cos right now, my life sure as hell feels like one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care, girl

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear
SC