Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bit by the Bug and it's raining twins!

Well, at least in Hollywood anyway. The latest being the King's daughter, joining a whole list of celebs...it's like the in thing. First came the little doggies that fit in a purse ( remember Paris?), then came getting preggers ( Nicole Ritchie, Ashley Simpson,Jessica Alba) just before getting hitched and now, to trump even that, they are breeding in multiples!

Ok, the first two, us mere mortals maybe can follow lah, but the twins thing? Can't imagine going on fertility drugs just to keep up with the Brangelinas, can you?

Anyway, it's flu season, in case you're one of the few chosen ones not to have picked it up. Bh and I aren't...one of those who escaped it. We've been sick for half a month now, on and off. Well, its a bug, we probably picked it up from the pool..or my patient who happily announced he was sick and said "I hope I don't pass it to you"..right...

So yea, the bug. And by the way, if you happen to be on antibiotics you cannot, I repeat CANNOT, drink...duh? Ok, Mr. "If I were to take it in the morning can I drink in the evening"?
Kudikaran!

Watched Wanted last night. Totally unrelated to the title, I know, but why not? BH found it entertaining. Apart from the scenes from the trailer, I thought it reminded me of a Stephen Chow movie..total and utter nonsense. Yes, Angie looked hot, but other than that, come on..no way lah! Buy the dvd, don't waste money at the cinema, seriously.

Oh..Online Pub's today's special is Pork Chops..there goes the blardy diet

No comments: