Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Am I nervous?

On the gmail chat the other day, Yuffie asked me, "So, d-day approaching, are you nervous?" My very prompt reply was "Nope"

You know why? Cos' I'm already legally BH's wife! Even if I screw up ( and I sure hope I don't, ok?) the I-do's, heck, he still can't get out of it, now can he? For all intents and purposes, the dude is mine! (and technically, this gal is his too). So heck, I'm not nervous..nope.

I mean, a million things could go wrong ( am guessing quite a few would), like the church programme gets screwed up, like the caterer screws up, like the flowers get screwed up, like the restaurant guys screw up, like our mc's screw up ( Shades, you better NOT screw up) or even you know, we run out of liquor (God forbid!!!!!)..I'm not nervous..

Ok, maybe a teensy weensy..but...wait..nah..

Can't wait for June 30th!!! ( in case you're not in the know, d-day is June 28th, one month away).

What's with June 30th? I'll give ya a clue..what comes after the church ceremony and the dinner and the many congratulatory hand shakes and of course the hang over from the party after?

Nice white sandy beaches, a plane ride, good food ( I hope), duty free shopping ( for the after celebrations liquor party, lar), beautiful scenery, relaxing time away and the two of us not really leaving the room to enjoy all of this? Teehee...

No comments: