Monday, February 18, 2008

Love...

Been getting a lecture on LOVE the past few weeks, curtesy of BH's cousin. I always thought I knew what love was/is..but boy have I been proved wrong. The latest lecture is on love does not delight in evil..after of course, love is not rude, love keeps no records of wrong and I belive next week will be love trust...you see where I'm going with this?

Anyway, what he said made a lot of sense, where he got all this from, makes even more sense. The thing about love is, I've come to realise that this simple four letter word makes a lot of difference in one's outlook in life. It's not about the kind of love that makes one's heart skip a beat, it's the kind of love that really makes the world turn round...it's not an easy love to achieve, let me tell you this, cos' it says, this love does not delight in evil..and have to admit, at one point or other, we all delight in evil. As in, we just love to see it when our enemies get into trouble right?

Well, am trying real hard at the L-O-V-E thing, not just with BH, my famiily and friends, but with everyone..maybe then the world will seem a better place?

A belated Valentine's post, I know, but heck...I don't buy into the whole cupid/hallmark/roses thing on Feb. 14th...why can't we show love any other and every other day?

No comments: