Friday, February 22, 2008

It's BC 35?!!!!


One of the things that happens after you get married is you loose sense of time..in the blink of an eye, it's now BC 35. I can barely remember the programme in it's twenties and now it's halfway through it's thirties?


Even the time a GX head of a gym mentioned I'd gained weight,well, the conversation was like this :

Me: I don't teach BC anymore

Her: I see..it shows


I didn't get it..That's one other thing that eventually happens post nuptials..the weight gain. Geez, now aunties that can show off abs in crop tops get the green eye from me! I used to be able to show off abs in crop tops too, darn it! Forget the loss of any kind of muscular definition, but the spare tire around the tummy? It's a sure thing, especially if you're happily married..heh.


I reckon I've lost track of friends too..since my trips to the gym have been few and far between these days. Hey, got stuff to do, lar...sorry Anneh! No wonder I've lost track of the BC releases..even my usual pirate has forsaken me..sigh. I no longer get instructor dvd's to help me remember the choreo..oh well. Makes no difference anyway, not like I'm gonna do BC at home, in front of the TV, ALONE! Neither do I have the time or energy to get to a BC class these days, let alone ANY class.


It's just weird, suddenly there isn't enough time to do everything in a day and still slot in time for a work out. Sounds like an excuse, but it's true! Plus these days BH and I are busy doing our planning for our new home, our wedding banquet ( and church ceremony..oh, it ain't over yet, I tell you, it's a whole wedding year, this one), etc,etc..


The plus side of being married of course, is BH..mmm...weight gain/lack of time/etc..all worth while drawbacks.

No comments: