Friday, October 05, 2007

Back to work..and BC and BS

Am gonna take a break from blogging about the trip, cos the pics are with BH. It's back to work for both of us and its tough breaking out of holiday mode. Mind still stuck on lepaking..hehehehe.

Anyways, Bh and I made it for Shades class Tuesday night. He must have missed the lurve...cos he was starring at BH the whole night. Who's making doe eyes now, ha? Kekeke. It was a good class, as usual, but both BH and I were still kinda tired and kinda sluggish. The body is also on holiday mode. Plus with the "extra baggage" we were carrying around..gosh. Dunno how we managed to move at all.

Shades has a newbie on stage with him..Adrian. Hehehe...newbies..Bh had fun making his faces. Guy must think Bh is retarded or something...hehehehe. As for me, I was tired, didn't wanna push myself, so I used the "I don't understand your cue" look to get out of it. Heh...sorry Shades. Adrian was good, I think he'll be ok next Tuesday...wonder if I can pull the same stunt again? Better not, lar huh?

BS on Wednesday was also a sluggish day for me. Bh went for RPM and almost passed out at track 7...two weeks of not doing anything other than walking and sitting in a car has taken its toll. Aiyo..how to lose the extra baggage like this?

No comments: